    how can I do it?

    Thank you,
    -Me
    Me, Sep 19, 2006

  2. Me wrote:
    > I am passing on the input name to my asp page using
    > Response.redirect "mypage.asp?name=" & name
    > and the resulting url looks like
    > 'companyname/mypage.asp?name=" & name
    >
    > I would like it to appear like 'companyname' or at most
    > 'companyname/mypage.asp'
    >
    > how can I do it?

    We already answered this question in the other group. You cannot strip the
    querystring from the url without redirecting to a page without a
    querystring.

    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"
    Bob Barrows [MVP], Sep 20, 2006

  3. Me

    Me Guest

    Bob,

    Thanks for the reply! after I sent the previous question, I realized that I
    was
    using the redirect instead of href, that's why I decided to send this one as
    well.

    Appreciate your help!
    -Me

    Me, Sep 20, 2006