response.redirect

Dwayne

I use Respose.Redirect quite a bit but on one of my pages
it has an odd behavior. Any time I use it on this page it
will come up in a new Window. I didn't even think this
was an option and can't find how to turn it on or off.

Using Response.Redirect("Newpage.aspx");

to add to this it has another odd behavior.
Start on "Page1"
redirect to "Page2"
Redirect back to "Page1" at this point I get a new window
Using the new window now the redirects work as expected
replaceing the previous page (On the new window), and
even repeatedly using the same redirect it will not bring
up a new page.
If I go Back to the original window, hitting the redirect
button now affects the new window, not the original

Anyone have any ideas????