restore command error in modelsim

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by jong yoon, Apr 9, 2004.

  1. jong yoon

    jong yoon Guest

    Hi all.

    I designed a module with large initialize register.

    It has compiled and simulated with novas fli module on modelsim.

    Becouse it contains many initialzie register, simulation time is too
    long to view result. so, i used checkpoint and restore command in
    modelsim.

    but when i assert restore command, modelsim did'nt work well. and it
    report with restore error code 13.

    I had tried many option such as -elab , -restore <filename_command>
    ,and so on
    But i have still error message.

    How to restore with novas fli module on modelsim.

    Thanks

    jong yoon, Apr 9, 2004