restructuredtext latin1 encoding (FAQ?)

Helmut Jarausch

Hi,

I did try to find something on the net but I couldn't find anything useful.

Is there a way to write documents with the reST tools using the Latin1
encoding?

Many thanks for a hint,

Helmut Jarausch

Lehrstuhl fuer Numerische Mathematik
RWTH - Aachen University
D 52056 Aachen, Germany

Marc 'BlackJack' Rintsch

Is there a way to write documents with the reST tools using the Latin1
encoding?

Yes of course there is. Just write the documents in Latin-1 encoding.
Take a look at the charset command line options if Latin-1 is not the
default encoding used by your operating system.

Ciao,
Marc 'BlackJack' Rintsch

Helmut Jarausch

Marc said:
Yes of course there is. Just write the documents in Latin-1 encoding.
Take a look at the charset command line options if Latin-1 is not the
default encoding used by your operating system.

Many thanks!

Is there also a way to tell it dugui.py ?

Helmut.