Return Single Row + Dataset

Meir Rotfleisch

Hi

I have created a WebService that returns a DataSet from the database.

What I would like to do is have it also return an addition Single Row of
data that is generated during the processing of the function (lets say 3 or
4 differenet Values) that are not from a database source.

Suggestions? or Code Snippets would be greatly appreciated..

Regards

Meir

Manni

In the WS:
DataTable dT=new DataTable("TheOtherVals");
dT.Columns.Add("ColName", DbTyp.TheType);
dT.Columns.Add("ColNameXXX
DataRow drNew=dT.NewRow();
dR["ColName"]="TheVal";
dR......
dT.Rows.Add(dR);

HTH

Manfred

Meir Rotfleisch

Manni said:
In the WS:
DataTable dT=new DataTable("TheOtherVals");
dT.Columns.Add("ColName", DbTyp.TheType);
dT.Columns.Add("ColNameXXX
DataRow drNew=dT.NewRow();
dR["ColName"]="TheVal";
dR......
dT.Rows.Add(dR);

HTH

Manfred

Manni

I forgot to say you the rest:

DataSet DS=TheAllreadyExistingFunction();
//code from last post
DS.Tables.Add(dT);

Sorry -- but I think you could figure it out :))

Manfred