rewriting url's in .NET 3.5

Smokey Grindel

In ASP.NET 2.0 there was a wierd bug with rewriting url's where they whould
not be indexed by google and sometimes caused problems... has this been
fixed in ASP.NET 2.0 SP1 / .NET 3.5? Anyone have any ideas? thanks!

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]

Hello Smokey,

it should be, because that bug was found and tracked in year 2006.
But I didn't see the official announcement about fix

---
WBR,

SG> In ASP.NET 2.0 there was a wierd bug with rewriting url's where they
SG> whould not be indexed by google and sometimes caused problems... has
SG> this been fixed in ASP.NET 2.0 SP1 / .NET 3.5? Anyone have any
SG> ideas? thanks!

George Ter-Saakov

Can you please elaborate....

I have the whole site http://www.mspiercing.com written on .NET 2.0 and
using 100% url rewriting. (It has only one aspx page default.aspx)

The site is well indexed by Google and never noticed any problem....

George.