Rich Text in Infopath

Hans

Figured I have to post once again with the right e-mail
for registration in the msdn system...

I am writing a web service as a news publishing and
retrieval system, where writers shal be able to submit
articles to a database of articles using Infopath.

I have made a form that submits data to an asp.net
webservice for validation, and storage, I do however have
some problems:

1. Rich Text
I use a rich text box for the body of the article, however
the form will not submit if the text in the box is
actually formatted. I currently use a string as the
datatype, but realize that that may not be the right data
type. How would rich text (XHTML i suppose) be submitted
to an asp.net web service?

2. Digital Signature
Is it possible to submit a digital signature along with
the rest of the data to the web service? If yes, how would
this be done?

3. Images
How would I submit an image specified by the writer in a
picture field?

Thanks in advance
Hans