Rich Text in Infopath

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Hans, Sep 18, 2003.

  1. Hans

    Hans Guest

    Figured I have to post once again with the right e-mail
    for registration in the msdn system...

    I am writing a web service as a news publishing and
    retrieval system, where writers shal be able to submit
    articles to a database of articles using Infopath.

    I have made a form that submits data to an asp.net
    webservice for validation, and storage, I do however have
    some problems:

    1. Rich Text
    I use a rich text box for the body of the article, however
    the form will not submit if the text in the box is
    actually formatted. I currently use a string as the
    datatype, but realize that that may not be the right data
    type. How would rich text (XHTML i suppose) be submitted
    to an asp.net web service?

    2. Digital Signature
    Is it possible to submit a digital signature along with
    the rest of the data to the web service? If yes, how would
    this be done?

    3. Images
    How would I submit an image specified by the writer in a
    picture field?

    Thanks in advance
    Hans
    Hans, Sep 18, 2003