Roadmap for ATLAS?

Guest

Hallo!

We develop a big inhouse-apps with asp.net 1.1.
We now switching to asp.net 2.0 and vs2005.
We also want to integrate the new features that ATLA will provide.
But we can't find any comment from MS when ATLAS will be ready.
Or when there will be a release that we could legaly use inhouse.
So we missing a roadmap fpr this great new framework.

Does anybody here know something about this?

Thanks a lot.

Bruce Barker

officially ATLAS is part of the next release of visual studio. current
planning for the next release is about a year out. whether a vs2005 kit will
appear is unknown.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

Guest

Thank you for your information!

I hope there will be some people with inside-knowlege that could tell me more.
I understand that MS will not defintly answer this question, but a
roadmap would be a great help.
Maybe there a some MS-people who could take this wish.

Alvin Bruney - ASP.NET MVP

I can assure you that those who know won't say :)
somebody always knows something

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney [MVP ASP.NET]