    Thanks a lot.

    --
    LG HOLAN
    =?Utf-8?B?aG9sYW4=?=, Mar 1, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?aG9sYW4=?=

    Bruce Barker Guest

    officially ATLAS is part of the next release of visual studio. current
    planning for the next release is about a year out. whether a vs2005 kit will
    appear is unknown.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    Bruce Barker, Mar 1, 2006

  3. Thank you for your information!

    I hope there will be some people with inside-knowlege that could tell me more.
    I understand that MS will not defintly answer this question, but a
    roadmap would be a great help.
    Maybe there a some MS-people who could take this wish.

    --
    LG HOLAN

    =?Utf-8?B?aG9sYW4=?=, Mar 1, 2006
  4. I can assure you that those who know won't say :)
    somebody always knows something

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney [MVP ASP.NET]