Role-Based Authorization

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?UFRC?=, Apr 17, 2004.

  1. I am using ASP.net with Access as my database. I would like to use role-based authorization for my login page. Can anyone help me? Thanks!

    =?Utf-8?B?UFRC?=, Apr 17, 2004

  2. I successfully developed an app using role-based forms authentication
    by using the techniques outlined in these articles:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;311495
    http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/121901-1.2.shtml

    Here is another article you may find useful as well:

    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP
    http://Steve.Orr.net

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Apr 17, 2004