Konrad

Hi

This is maybe simple question but
how to render DataGrid and Tables
with rounded corners?

Thanks
Konrad

Jay

Depending on your situation it can be fairly involved to
implement rounded corners in a DataGrid. The way rounded
corners are created in any HTML page is with graphics.
There is no property setting, for example. Go to any HTML
page on the web and look at how curves are done by
viewing source and by looking at the graphics that make
up a page.

The easiest thing to do with a DataGrid is to use a
graphic for the left and right column of the Header.
You may have to also set the cssClass style for each cell
of the header to a CSS to get the borders to look right.

Jay

Ken Schaefer

I'm pretty sure you can do this with CSS2 as well (rounded corners).

Check out the new Macromedia site: www.macromedia.com

The section that starts with the heading "Products" - I'm pretty sure those
corners are not done using rounded images, but rather CSS styles, though
it's a bit hard to work through all their different style sheets (and it's
about 1 AM where I am, so I'm pretty tired!). That said, how you shoe-horn
that into a datagrid I'm not sure.

Cheers
Ken

: