    with rounded corners?

    Thanks
    Konrad

    Konrad, Aug 30, 2003

  2. Konrad

    Jay Guest

    Depending on your situation it can be fairly involved to
    implement rounded corners in a DataGrid. The way rounded
    corners are created in any HTML page is with graphics.
    There is no property setting, for example. Go to any HTML
    page on the web and look at how curves are done by
    viewing source and by looking at the graphics that make
    up a page.

    The easiest thing to do with a DataGrid is to use a
    graphic for the left and right column of the Header.
    You may have to also set the cssClass style for each cell
    of the header to a CSS to get the borders to look right.

    Jay

    Jay, Aug 30, 2003

  3. Konrad

    Ken Schaefer Guest

    I'm pretty sure you can do this with CSS2 as well (rounded corners).

    Check out the new Macromedia site: www.macromedia.com

    The section that starts with the heading "Products" - I'm pretty sure those
    corners are not done using rounded images, but rather CSS styles, though
    it's a bit hard to work through all their different style sheets (and it's
    about 1 AM where I am, so I'm pretty tired!). That said, how you shoe-horn
    that into a datagrid I'm not sure.

    Cheers
    Ken

    :