    nearly so feature-rich or easy to use as PrettyUI.

    Any assistance gratefully received.

    Mark

    Mark Rae, Jan 20, 2006

  2. Here's an alternate approach you might consider:

    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP
    http://SteveOrr.net

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Jan 20, 2006

  3. Mark Rae

    Mark Rae Guest

    Steve,

    > Here's an alternate approach you might consider:

    See my original post - what I'm looking for is an *alternative* to the
    PrettyUI user control because it is incompatible with my ISP's v2 security
    policy.

    Mark

    Mark Rae, Jan 20, 2006
  4. Right, and that's exactly what I provided.
    You're welcome.

    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP
    http://SteveOrr.net

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Jan 20, 2006
  5. Mark Rae

    Mark Rae Guest

    > Right, and that's exactly what I provided.
    > You're welcome.

    I must be missing something - when I click "Download the complete code" and
    open the zip, it contains PrettyUI.dll

    Mark Rae, Jan 20, 2006
  6. Mark Rae

    AdmiralGanja

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    AdmiralGanja, Jul 10, 2008
  7. Mark Rae

    merdeka

    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Refactoring to safe code

    Have a look at

    (Had to remove link - some nonsense about post count must be 100 or greater)

    So look at this - codebetter com blogs brendan dot tomkins

    nice article about creating a safe version of the Image Quantization library because the previous unsafe version wouldn't run under medium trust with .NET 2.0

    Lift original source code of PrettyUI and try replacing Quantizer & PaletteQuantizer with Brendans code

    Haven't tried it but worth a go to get the control working under ASP 2

    If you get it to work can you post the results

    merdeka, Dec 8, 2008
  8. Mark Rae

    mkrawats

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    PrettyUI running in Medium Trust?

    merdeka,

    Were you ever able to get PrettyUI to run in Medium Trust? If yes, how?

    mkrawats, Sep 24, 2009