Rounded corners

Mark Rae

Hi,

Does anyone have a solution for doing rounded corners in ASP.NET 2? I have
previously been using the PrettyUI.dll assembly in v1.1 but, apparently,
this breaks my ISP's security policy for v2.

By rounded corners, I mean something like this:
http://site230.webhost4life.com/billxie/demo/TemplateRC.aspx

I've Googled for some other solutions, but there appears to be nothing
nearly so feature-rich or easy to use as PrettyUI.

Any assistance gratefully received.

Mark

Joined
Jul 10, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Refactoring to safe code

Have a look at

(Had to remove link - some nonsense about post count must be 100 or greater)

So look at this - codebetter com blogs brendan dot tomkins

nice article about creating a safe version of the Image Quantization library because the previous unsafe version wouldn't run under medium trust with .NET 2.0

Lift original source code of PrettyUI and try replacing Quantizer & PaletteQuantizer with Brendans code

Haven't tried it but worth a go to get the control working under ASP 2

If you get it to work can you post the results

Joined
Sep 24, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
PrettyUI running in Medium Trust?

merdeka,

Were you ever able to get PrettyUI to run in Medium Trust? If yes, how?