    Jennifer Guest

    How do we convert an RPC/Encoded WSDL to a Document/Literal WSDL? Do any
    tools exist?

    Jennifer, Jan 11, 2005

  2. Hello Jennifer,
    Its just a matter of changing an attribute in the wsdl

    Within your wsdl in your bindings you should see something like this... notice
    the *literal*

    <soap:binding style="document" transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>
    <operation name="CreateAccount">
    <soap:eek:peration soapAction="http://abc/CreateAccount"/>
    <input>
    <soap:body use="literal"/>
    </input>
    <output>
    <soap:body use="literal"/>
    </output>
    <fault name="AcctFault">
    <soap:fault name="AcctFault" use="literal"/>
    </fault>
    </operation>

    HTH
    Regards,