RS SOAP API

Guest

Already posted in RS group, just thought someone here may be able to help.

I'm trying to get drill downs within RS 2000 reports to function properly
using the SOAP web service. What I'm receiving is image errors where each
drilldown should be, and when it is clicked on, it throws an error. The
research that I've done leads me to believe that I need to add the
"ReplacementRoot" node to the device info xml structure that is used by the
web service. However, I can't find any documentation or working examples of
how to use this. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!