    Is there any alternative for a similair open source for Windows Platform.

    Thanks
    Densil

    silentlights, Jul 16, 2004

  2. silentlights

    Roedy Green Guest

    see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/serialport.html

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Jul 16, 2004

  3. silentlights

    Liz Guest

    "silentlights" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I had been using the Java Communication API, I find it is extremly slow.
    > Is there any alternative for a similair open source for Windows Platform.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Densil

    It might be slow because your hardware is slow. If so,
    new software may not help.

    Liz, Jul 17, 2004
  4. silentlights

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 02:54:47 GMT, "Liz" <> wrote or
    quoted :

    >It might be slow because your hardware is slow. If so,
    >new software may not help.

    It also might be that you are waiting for a timeouts. Check up on
    flow control.

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Jul 17, 2004