RS232

silentlights

Hi,
I had been using the Java Communication API, I find it is extremly slow.
Is there any alternative for a similair open source for Windows Platform.

Thanks
Densil

Liz

silentlights said:
Hi,
I had been using the Java Communication API, I find it is extremly slow.
Is there any alternative for a similair open source for Windows Platform.

Thanks
Densil

It might be slow because your hardware is slow. If so,
new software may not help.

Roedy Green

It might be slow because your hardware is slow. If so,
new software may not help.

It also might be that you are waiting for a timeouts. Check up on
flow control.