ruby 1.8 for Zaurus?

Rasputin

Hi theere, I have ruby 1.6 for my Zaurus, and it rocks!

Just wondered if anyone had built a newer copy since 1.8 came out?
I'd do it myself but I'd have to install Linux to do it, and all
my boxes are belong to BSD.....

Thanks!

Raphael Bauduin

Rasputin said:
Hi theere, I have ruby 1.6 for my Zaurus, and it rocks!

What do you develop with it? Graphical apps? Is it with Opie?
I just reflashed my zaurus this WE after it stayed in the dust some time....

Just wondered if anyone had built a newer copy since 1.8 came out?
I'd do it myself but I'd have to install Linux to do it, and all
my boxes are belong to BSD.....

I can't help you on that, though I would gladly use it too :)

Raph

Rasputin

* Raphael Bauduin said:
What do you develop with it? Graphical apps? Is it with Opie?
I just reflashed my zaurus this WE after it stayed in the dust some time....

So far, just 'hello world' :)
But I wanted to do some druby stuff .

I havent tried GUI stuff, I expect you'd need source for things like Qt
to get those bindings working.

I run Openzaurus 3.2.

The ipk is from here if you want it:

http://www.killefiz.de/zaurus/showdetail.php?app=856