    --
    A door is what a dog is perpetually on the wrong side of.
    -- Ogden Nash
    Rasputin, Dec 15, 2003

  2. Rasputin wrote:
    > Hi theere, I have ruby 1.6 for my Zaurus, and it rocks!

    What do you develop with it? Graphical apps? Is it with Opie?
    I just reflashed my zaurus this WE after it stayed in the dust some time....

    > Just wondered if anyone had built a newer copy since 1.8 came out?
    > I'd do it myself but I'd have to install Linux to do it, and all
    > my boxes are belong to BSD.....

    I can't help you on that, though I would gladly use it too :)

    Raph

    Raphael Bauduin, Dec 15, 2003

  3. Rasputin

    Rasputin Guest

    * Raphael Bauduin <> [1239 14:39]:
    > Rasputin wrote:
    > >Hi theere, I have ruby 1.6 for my Zaurus, and it rocks!

    > What do you develop with it? Graphical apps? Is it with Opie?
    > I just reflashed my zaurus this WE after it stayed in the dust some time....

    So far, just 'hello world' :)
    But I wanted to do some druby stuff .

    I havent tried GUI stuff, I expect you'd need source for things like Qt
    to get those bindings working.

    I run Openzaurus 3.2.

    The ipk is from here if you want it:

    http://www.killefiz.de/zaurus/showdetail.php?app=856

    --
    Ingrate, n.:
    A man who bites the hand that feeds him, and then complains of
    Rasputin, Dec 15, 2003