ruby and quicktime??

cacciatc

I know you can interact with the quicktime player via ruby, but why
not the framework? I am curious why it seems there have been no
attempts to wrap the quicktime api in ruby; or at least I haven't been
able to find anything on the subject. Am I missing something?

has

I know you can interact with the quicktime player via ruby, but why
not the framework? I am curious why it seems there have been no
attempts to wrap the quicktime api in ruby; or at least I haven't been
able to find anything on the subject. Am I missing something?

QTKit is accessible via RubyCocoa.

HTH

has

cacciatc

QTKit is accessible via RubyCocoa.

HTH

has
--http://appscript.sourceforge.nethttp://rb-appscript.rubyforge.org

Thank you for the reply. I will check out RubyCocoa. Are there any
options for windows?