    Eva Guest

    Jm5ic3A7SXMgdGhlcmUgYSBwbGFjZSBsaWtlIFBlcmwncyBDUEFOIGZvciBydWJ5J3MgbGlicmFy
    aWVzIGFyY2hpdmU/CgpUaGFuayB5b3UuCgpldmEuCg==
    Eva, Nov 7, 2010

  2. Am 07.11.2010 um 02:16 schrieb "Eva" <>:

    > &nbsp;Is there a place like Perl's CPAN for ruby's libraries archive?
    >
    > Thank you.
    >
    > eva.

    GemCutter and Rubyforge are good places (install RubyGems, unless you
    are using Ruby 1.9 already) to look, as is the Ruby Application
    Archive.

    --
    Phillip Gawlowski

    Being annoyed by iOS's mail client.
    Phillip Gawlowski, Nov 7, 2010

  3. On 07.11.2010 02:23, Phillip Gawlowski wrote:
    > Am 07.11.2010 um 02:16 schrieb "Eva"<>:
    >
    >> &nbsp;Is there a place like Perl's CPAN for ruby's libraries archive?

    > GemCutter and Rubyforge are good places (install RubyGems, unless you
    > are using Ruby 1.9 already) to look, as is the Ruby Application
    > Archive.

    And then of course there is
    http://raa.ruby-lang.org/

    Cheers

    robert

    http://blog.rubybestpractices.com/
    Robert Klemme, Nov 7, 2010
  4. On Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at 1:01 PM, Robert Klemme
    <> wrote:
    > And then of course there is
    > http://raa.ruby-lang.org/

    Also known as the Ruby Application Archive. ;)

    --
    Phillip Gawlowski

    Though the folk I have met,
    (Ah, how soon!) they forget
    When I've moved on to some other place,
    There may be one or two,
    When I've played and passed through,
    Who'll remember my song or my face.
    Phillip Gawlowski, Nov 7, 2010
  5. On 07.11.2010 13:16, Phillip Gawlowski wrote:
    > On Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at 1:01 PM, Robert Klemme
    > <> wrote:
    >> And then of course there is
    >> http://raa.ruby-lang.org/

    > Also known as the Ruby Application Archive. ;)

    Absolutely. Sorry, I did not want to post redundant stuff. My Parser
    did not cope well with the newline and thus did not recognize your
    "RAA". :)

    Kind regards

    Robert Klemme, Nov 7, 2010