ruby archive network

Eva

Jm5ic3A7SXMgdGhlcmUgYSBwbGFjZSBsaWtlIFBlcmwncyBDUEFOIGZvciBydWJ5J3MgbGlicmFy
aWVzIGFyY2hpdmU/CgpUaGFuayB5b3UuCgpldmEuCg==

Phillip Gawlowski

Am 07.11.2010 um 02:16 schrieb "Eva said:
 Is there a place like Perl's CPAN for ruby's libraries archive?

Thank you.

eva.

GemCutter and Rubyforge are good places (install RubyGems, unless you
are using Ruby 1.9 already) to look, as is the Ruby Application
Archive.

Phillip Gawlowski

And then of course there is
http://raa.ruby-lang.org/

Also known as the Ruby Application Archive. ;)

--
Phillip Gawlowski

Though the folk I have met,
(Ah, how soon!) they forget
When I've moved on to some other place,
There may be one or two,
When I've played and passed through,
Who'll remember my song or my face.

Robert Klemme

Also known as the Ruby Application Archive. ;)

Absolutely. Sorry, I did not want to post redundant stuff. My Parser
did not cope well with the newline and thus did not recognize your
"RAA". :)

Kind regards

robert