Ruby Central down??

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by M. Edward (Ed) Borasky, Sep 2, 2007.

    M. Edward (Ed) Borasky, Sep 2, 2007

  2. M. Edward (Ed) Borasky schrieb:
    > Is Ruby Central down? I was trying to point some folks at the Regional
    > Ruby Conference page and it reports
    >=20
    > Service Temporarily Unavailable
    >=20
    > The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to
    > maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

    Already a half a week or so... Don't know what's happening there :(

    Florian Aßmann, Sep 2, 2007

  3. M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

    Guest

    , Sep 2, 2007
  4. M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

    Guest

    --1926193751-544008810-1188739122=:1344

    --1926193751-544008810-1188739122=:1344

    Hi --

    On Sun, 2 Sep 2007, Florian A=C3~_mann wrote:

    > M. Edward (Ed) Borasky schrieb:
    >> Is Ruby Central down? I was trying to point some folks at the Regional
    >> Ruby Conference page and it reports
    >>
    >> Service Temporarily Unavailable
    >>
    >> The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to
    >> maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

    > Already a half a week or so... Don't know what's happening there :(

    Please let us know if you have problems. I don't always connect daily
    :)

    David

    --=20
    * Books:
    * Ruby/Rails training

  5. schrieb:
    > Hi --
    >
    > On Sun, 2 Sep 2007, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:

    >> Is Ruby Central down? I was trying to point some folks at the Regional
    >> Ruby Conference page and it reports

    > Fixed -- thanks.
    >

    > David

    Lol, and I thought you guys know already... :D
    In this case: RubyGarden is also down...

    Regards
    Florian

    Florian Aßmann, Sep 2, 2007
  6. M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

    come Guest

    Yes, indeed: RubyGarden was down too. It's now up, but the page I
    wanted to see seems to have been hacked (?) :

    http://wiki.rubygarden.org/Ruby/page/show/ExampleDesignPatternsInRuby

    Regards,
    Come

    come, Sep 2, 2007
  7. M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

    Phil Guest

    Not hacked, but spammed. I reverted the changes to more, er, appropriate
    content.

    You can do that, too, BTW, just look at "view other revisions" in the
    footer, and you can look at the previous versions.

    --
    Phillip Gawlowski

    Phil, Sep 3, 2007
  8. M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

    come Guest

    I didn't know that everybody could write the page without login.
    Anyway : thanks.

    Come

    come, Sep 3, 2007