RubyGarden.org down?

Tom Copeland

http://www.rubygarden.org/ is giving me

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to
maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Is this a known issue?

Back up now... but running slowly. I'm on the hook for moving this to a
faster machine... will try to do that soon.

Yours,

tom

James Britt

Tom said:
Back up now... but running slowly. I'm on the hook for moving this to a
faster machine... will try to do that soon.

Thanks!

--
James Britt

"I must create a system, or be enslaved by another man's;
I will not reason and compare; my business is to create."
- William Blake