Ruby.NET beta released

Doug H

Didn't see it announced, so thought I'd share this:
A beta of Ruby.NET was recently released by Wayne Kelly and John Gough
(who wrote a book on writing compilers for .NET):
http://plas.fit.qut.edu.au/Ruby.NET/

Looks like it requires .NET 2.0. I do not know if it works in mono.

See also RubyCLR, which is a not a .NET version of ruby, but rather a
bridge between standard ruby and .NET (2.0). It has been in
development longer and is already very functional:
http://rubyforge.org/projects/rubyclr/