Ruby on Rails Developer in SFO

binistar

Hi

I have seen your resume on Dice. We have an opening with our client for
a Ruby on Rails Developer (Full Time position) in San Francisco. Salary
depends on relevant skills and experience and for a senior developer
can range from 90-115K. Company is willing to transfer Visa if
required. If interested please sent me your resume in word format with
the following details

Work Status
salary expectations
contact details
Willing to relocate to San Francisco
Total experience as a Ruby on Rails Developer

Send your resume to (e-mail address removed)

Matt Lawrence

I have seen your resume on Dice. We have an opening with our client for
a Ruby on Rails Developer (Full Time position) in San Francisco. Salary
depends on relevant skills and experience and for a senior developer
can range from 90-115K. Company is willing to transfer Visa if
required. If interested please sent me your resume in word format with
the following details

ruby-talk has a resume on Dice? Wow.

-- Matt
It's not what I know that counts.