ruby on rails problem

Kamran Remin

Hi NG,

i installed ruby1.8 and ruby on rails on my linux (debian) box. Im using
ruby along with mod_ruby and Apache 1.3. I deployed an application and
everything is running, except that ruby is looking for images of my web
application in the folder /usr/share/images. But it should get the
images from /var/www/vh_myapp/public/images. The DocumentRoot of the
VirtualHost is set to /var/www/vh_myapp/public. Why is ruby searching
the Images under /usr/share ?

Any hints for me?

Regards,
Kamran

James Britt

Kamran said:
Hi NG,

i installed ruby1.8 and ruby on rails on my linux (debian) box. Im using
ruby along with mod_ruby and Apache 1.3. I deployed an application and
everything is running, except that ruby is looking for images of my web
application in the folder /usr/share/images. But it should get the
images from /var/www/vh_myapp/public/images. The DocumentRoot of the
VirtualHost is set to /var/www/vh_myapp/public. Why is ruby searching
the Images under /usr/share ?

Any hints for me?

http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.ruby.rails

James