ruby poster

Jason Perkins

There was a poster depicting the class hierarchy of Ruby available
for sale online and I'd like to pick one up, but have lost the URL and
my Google-fu is failing. Can someone (re)post post the url?

--
Jason Perkins
(e-mail address removed)

"The computer allows you to make mistakes
faster than any other invention, with the
possible exception of handguns and tequila."

Adriano Ferreira

There was a poster depicting the class hierarchy of Ruby available
for sale online and I'd like to pick one up, but have lost the URL and
my Google-fu is failing. Can someone (re)post post the url?

That is the first page I've got while Googling "ruby chart class
hierarchy". Is that what you want?

http://www.insula.cz/dali/material/rubycl/

Regards,
Adriano.