Ruby programmer wanted

marklind

I'm looking for a competent Ruby programmer to hire for a web
application project.

I will provide a detailed description of the project to anyone
who is interested as well as answer any questions.

Here are the main qualifications needed:
* Must know Ruby or can learn it quickly
* Very good or excellent programming skills
* Experienced in web/cgi programming
* Experienced in database programming and SQL (important!)
* Ability to appreciate the scope and complexity of the project
* Can handle programming complexities
* Realistic sense of development time
* Realistic sense of your own competency level
* Diligent and hard-working
* Can work well with others, including other programmers
* Must speak fluent English

If you are interested and meet the qualifications above, please
send me an email at (e-mail address removed) and include the
word "Ruby" in the email subject.

Please provide a description of your skills and experience.

Please note that this is not a job within a company. We would be
paying you as an individual for work on this particular project
and you would telecommute. (Although we will be glad to consider
you for any future projects if we are satisfied with your work on
this project.)

Mark Lindsay

Ara.T.Howard

m> * Must speak fluent English

This is a job for me

42.times{ lol! }

-a
| phone :: 303.497.6469
| anything that contradicts experience and logic should be abandoned.
| -- h.h. the 14th dalai lama

Hal Fulton

ts said:
m> * Must speak fluent English

This is a job for me

Haha, we jsut need to finish the Ruby-to-English
translator... and make it work in realtime, like
on _Star Trek_...

Hal