Ruby programmer needed

ppi

I'm looking for a Ruby programmer to work on
a project to be coded in Ruby. (You will be
paid.)

If anyone here is interested, please email me
at <[email protected]> A brief description of your
skills and experience would be appreciated.

Please include the word "Ruby" in the email
subject.

Location is not important.

(If it is not appropriate to post a help wanted
message to this list, I apologize. I would
appreciate anyone pointing me to a resource
where I can make such an inquiry.)

Mark Lindsay

James Britt

I'm looking for a Ruby programmer to work on
a project to be coded in Ruby. (You will be
paid.)

If anyone here is interested, please email me
at <[email protected]> A brief description of your
skills and experience would be appreciated.

Please include the word "Ruby" in the email
subject.

Location is not important.

(If it is not appropriate to post a help wanted
message to this list, I apologize. I would
appreciate anyone pointing me to a resource
where I can make such an inquiry.)

I personally don't have an issue with "help wanted" posts (they're so
few), but some details on the task, the hiring company, time span, and
so on would be good.

As it is, you're asking people to provide some amount of personal
information without having offered any yourself.

James Britt