Ruby with Mac OS X

s.ross

Sorry... your last couple of posts wound up in my spam. If you haven't
figured this out yet, here's what I suggest.

$ cd /wherever/your/program/lives
$ irbYAML::load(yf) }

At each of these steps you can determine success/failure of the
operation. See if this gets you closer.

fedzor

"Macintosh: ~Xepha$ ruby /users/Xepha/Documents/for-v/numbered_news.rb
/users/Xepha/Documents/for-v/numbered_news.rb:14: uninitialized
constant
YAML (NameError)"

I trust you have require "yaml" at the top of the file?