RubyGarden Wiki error

Hal Fulton

Dmitry said:
I got this today while trying to edit my wiki-page at
http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?action=edit&id=DmitrySabanin
----
Software error:
Could not get editing lock at /usr/local/fowler/sites/rubygarden.org/cgi-bin/ruby.pl line 3240.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([email protected]),
giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

I think it's related to the fact that I can't get to
rubyconf.org right now.

Chad??

Hal