Rule engine creation????

Varun Goel

Hi,
I wanna make one dynamic rule engine for that suppose i create one
rule designation equals Project Leader.

Now my question is that now how i will validate this rule and how i will
check condition for this in controller.

I can check something like designation.eql?("Project Leader") but that
rule will be in plain English as i said above.

So,please tell me how can i do this.I hope all of you got my
problem......

Thanks
Varun

Jeremy McAnally

Check out a project named Ruleby. It can help you with this.

--Jeremy

--
http://jeremymcanally.com/
http://entp.com