    would make every .net app run high priviledged.

    How do I make just this single execution tied to an admin
    account?

    carl, Aug 21, 2003

  2. Hi Carl,

    You may implement impersonation in the ASP.NET application to get higher
    privilege in order to execute the command. The following KB article
    described how to do impersonation.

    INFO: Implementing Impersonation in an ASP.NET Application
    <http://support.microsoft.com/?id=306158>

    Hope this helps.

    Best regards,
    Lewis