    could not load the type "mypage".

    Any articles or direction in how to achieve this?

    Thanks!

    Tarren, Aug 18, 2005

  2. Tarren

    Scott Allen Guest

    Hi Tarren:

    What do mean when you say "a higher level of security"? The GAC is
    primarily about sharing code across applications, this isn't what you
    need for web applications.

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/

    Scott Allen, Aug 19, 2005

  3. Tarren

    Tarren Guest

    Hi, Scott:

    The GAC was exactly what was needed. And then in the .NET Configuration
    snap-in I had to elevate the level of trust on that dll to medium security
    (full was not required) and I was able to talk to the other running
    processes that I needed to manipulate.

    Thanks.
    :)

    Tarren, Aug 21, 2005