Runtime Error on CrystalReportViewer

Guest

Does anyone know how to fix this problem. I'm trying to create some Crystal Reports

Thanks
Harol

Compilation Error
Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS1595: 'CrystalDecisions.Web.CrystalReportViewer' is defined in multiple places; using definition from 'c:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC\CrystalDecisions.Web\9.1.5000.0__692fbea5521e1304\CrystalDecisions.Web.dll

Source Error

Line 79:
Line 80: private System.Web.UI.Control __BuildControlCrystalReportViewer1()
Line 81: CrystalDecisions.Web.CrystalReportViewer __ctrl
Line 82:
Line 83: #line 14 "http://localhost/MainProject/Reporting/customerreportin...

Helcio Alexandre Pacheco

Hi Harold,

I'm having the same problem as you. My computer has 2 versions of
Crystal Reports installed and so, it has 2 definitions of
'CrystalDecisions.Web.CrystalReportViewer'. Somehow, in web.config, I
must set the compiler to use only one of them, but I did'nt figure out
how. Hope this helps. Please, post here if you already solved your
problem so that it can help me.

Thanks in advance,

Helcio Alexandre