    COM-interop or PInvoke, which may corrupt the stack."

    The page is an old page that worked well with 1.1, upgraded to 2.0. The page
    seems working, but at the end I've this error and I don't know why.
    Trapulo, Apr 4, 2006

  2. Hi Trapulo,

    Thank you for posting.

    As for the fatal error in asp.net application you mentioned, it seems
    caused by some underlying unmanaged code. Is there any particular unsafe
    code like PINVOKE or COM interop in your web application's code? Also, does
    the error occurs only when you debugging the application or just in normal
    running. In addition, you can have a look in the IIS log and windows
    eventlog to see whether there is any useful entries relate to this problem.

    Regards,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft Online Community Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security