Safari 4 & local php

Neredbojias

In the new Safari 4, I can't load *local* php pages. Not talking about
the php, just the normal html like in .html files. If the file
extension is .php, the browser goes white and a folder opens.
Additionally, if I click a link to a .php file from an .html file, the
same thing occurs. Doesn't anybody else have this problem?

Anyway, I shitcanned Safari 4 "Erroroso" and reloaded the beta. That
works fine. So much for the worm in Apple development.

cwdjrxyz

In the new Safari 4, I can't load *local* php pages.  Not talking about
the php, just the normal html like in .html files.  If the file
extension is .php, the browser goes white and a folder opens.
Additionally, if I click a link to a .php file from an .html file, the
same thing occurs. Doesn't anybody else have this problem?

Anyway, I shitcanned Safari 4 "Erroroso" and reloaded the beta.  That
works fine.  So much for the worm in Apple development.

Are you talking about the new Safari 4 for an Apple OS or the new
Safari 4 for Windows which was just released recently? They likely
respond in the same way, but there is a small chance that they do not.

Neredbojias

Are you talking about the new Safari 4 for an Apple OS or the new
Safari 4 for Windows which was just released recently? They likely
respond in the same way, but there is a small chance that they do
not.

Yeah, I should have made that clear. It's Safari 4 for Windows,
released on or about 09 Jun 09. My OS is XP