Salary Expectations (UK)

Simon Harris

Hi Guys,

Apologies if this is a little off-topic, but I couldn't think of a better
place to ask! :)

Has anyone got any idea of the approx salary for an VB ASP.Net MCAD with 4
years experience in the South West of England?

Cheers,
Simon.

Mark Rae

VB ASP.Net

Teach yourself C# as well.

Pointless - all that means is that you were able to remember some facts for
about 24 hours - doesn't make you a good developer. Driving lessons don't
teach you how to be a good driver - they just teach you how to pass your
driving test. To become a good driver you need experience - same with
software development.
with 4 years experience

4 years experience of what...?
in the South West of England?

Where? Bristol, Exeter, Truro...? Will make a BIG difference to the salary
you can expect...