same XML file data in different pages using XSLT?

Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Is it somehow possible to separate same XML file data to different pages in XSL?
I'm trying to develop kind of mobile blogging functionality on very low budget and decided to do it using XML database because of the ease to integrate it with RSS and Search Engine's site map.
So, each my post is one screen, posting a comment will be on separate screen and each comment should appear on separate screen accsessing those though links as mobile screens are extremly small.
But I want to hold all the post data in the single XML file to generate proper RSS and Sitemap's.
So, I first tried to use XPointer ID's but calling http://xxx.xxx.com/file.xml#comment1 for example shows all the XML file data still same time.
Now I have found out, that passing parameters though URL to XLST is impossible, so I cant use this method.
Using variable does not help as it does not refresh the browser.
Does anyone have any ideas?

Veiko