    ASP.NET web site project created in VS.NET/C# available
    anywhere for me to download and learn from?

    Alex
    Alex Maghen, Sep 25, 2003

  2. Alex Maghen

    Ray at Guest

    http://www.aspfaq.com/5002

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Sep 25, 2003

  3. Alex Maghen

    MSFT Guest

    Hi Alex,

    There is such a sample in VS.NET which is called Duwamish 7.0 and installed
    in:

    \Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Enterprise Samples\

    you may refer to it before your development.

    Hope this help,

    Luke
    Microsoft Online Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security