    Would very much appreciate any help.

    Thank you in advance,
    Dany
    Dani Dani, Jul 11, 2010

  2. Dani Dani

    Dani Dani Guest

    Dani Dani, Jul 12, 2010

  3. Dani Dani

    Dani Dani Guest

    Thank you IKE, but I'm lloking for a sample program to connect to an
    exchange server using soap.

    Dani
    Dani Dani, Jul 15, 2010
  4. Michael Gaunnac, Jul 15, 2010
  5. Dani Dani

    Guest

    On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 4:29 AM, Dani Dani <> wrote:
    > Thank you IKE, but I'm lloking for a sample program to connect to an
    > exchange server using soap.

    I've used SOAP from Ruby but never against Exchange.

    The WSDL would be at https://exchange.example.com/EWS/Services.wsdl,
    you also need https://exchange.example.com/EWS/messages.xsd and
    https://exchange.example.com/EWS/types.xsd to be able to run
    wsdl2ruby.rb on the wsdl.

    /tmp> /var/lib/gems/1.8/gems/soap4r-1.5.8/bin/wsdl2ruby.rb --type
    client --wsdl Services.wsdl

    But, it fails:

    FATAL -- app: Detected an exception. Stopping ... incomplete
    simpleType (ArgumentError)

    /tmp> ls -latr
    -rw-r--r-- 1 43041 2010-07-15 16:04 defaultDriver.rb
    -rw-r--r-- 1 0 2010-07-15 16:04 default.rb

    I'm sorry that this isn't more useful, but maybe somebody knows how to
    overcome this.
    , Jul 15, 2010
  6. Dani Dani

    Guest

    On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 4:29 AM, Dani Dani <> wrote:
    > Thank you IKE, but I'm lloking for a sample program to connect to an
    > exchange server using soap.

    http://groups.google.com/group/soap4r/msg/7be1d3ae262467e1

    Justin Clark, Feb 19 2009, 4:12 pm:
    "For all of those out there trying to figure out how to receive information
    from an exchange server 2007, here is my process to create a working web
    service client."

    (apparently, wsdl2ruby.rb did work for him)
    , Jul 15, 2010
  7. Dani Dani

    CParticle Guest

    On Jul 11, 8:14 am, Dani Dani <> wrote:
    > Hi, I'm looking for a sample programm to test the communication with an
    > exchange server - connect, inquire data, add data, delete entry ...
    > I was asked to check these possibilities but have no ruby experience.
    > Would very much appreciate any help.
    >
    > Thank you in advance,
    > Dany

    I've done a little of this using the IMAP connection and the net/imap
    library. Its worked pretty well for me for some calendar stuff I
    wanted to do. I can post it if you like its about 250 lines of code
    though.

    CParticle
    CParticle, Jul 16, 2010
  8. Dani Dani

    Dani Dani Guest

    Charged Particle wrote:

    > I've done a little of this using the IMAP connection and the net/imap
    > library. Its worked pretty well for me for some calendar stuff I
    > wanted to do. I can post it if you like its about 250 lines of code
    > though.
    >
    > CParticle

    Hi, Thanks to all.

    Yes Particle if you could post it here or to my email:

    with some explanations, I'll be thankfull for that´. Thank you.

    Dani
    Dani Dani, Jul 21, 2010