SAP HCM Performance Management consultant needed in Los Angeles, CA

Discussion in 'C++' started by Vivek, Jun 9, 2011.

  1. Vivek

    Vivek Guest

    I thought you might be able to help on SAP HCM Performance Management
    consultant position opening we have available. I have provided a brief
    overview below. Please contact me if you have an interest and more
    details can be provided.

    HCM Performance Management
    Number of Positions: 2
    Start: ASAP (Flexible)
    End: 9/30/11
    Location: Near Los Angeles, CA
    Rate:. Open

    Performance Management consultant for HCM implementation with at least
    2 full cycle HCM implementations as Performance Management lead.

    Ability to guide the customer to align diverse existing business
    processes with SAP standard functionality, Since the project is in mid
    Blueprint phase, this resource will need to quickly understand the
    information documented from the Business Process workshops and
    finalize the Blueprint solution, as well as conduct Business process
    review and blueprint signoff sessions with the customer.

    Excellent communication and thought leadership skills required.

    Best Regards
    Vivek Sahoo
    Systel Inc.
    600 Embassy Row NE Ste 200