    write this page in the server.
    Do you know how?
    Thanks in advance.

    Jorge Maganto, Nov 5, 2003

  2. Jorge Maganto

    Natty Gur Guest

    Hi,

    If you mean save the generate HTML on the server (before sending it to
    the client) you can do it by employing Response.Filter [1] , get the
    HTML and save it to disk. Just make sure that you activate
    Response.Filter just for postback of certain page.

    Still I don’t get why you need to do so, can you explain please ?

    [1] -
    http://authors.aspalliance.com/robertb/articles.aspx?articleId=6&print=t
    rue

    Natty Gur[MVP]