Saving attachments from emails

Jules Mitland

I dont have Jmail v4 due to ISP limitations. Is there any other way I
can decode an email to save the attachments? I can do the first part
of saving the emails using Perl. Is it possible to use any part of
ASP.NET to then decode those saved emails to extract the attachment?
Its proving very challenging so far. Thanks in advance. Jules

bruce barker

while perl has a library for this, in .net you have to write your one email
mime parser. its not that difficult.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)