SciPy question (installation on Windows)

Frank Moyles

Hi, I want to use SciPy library. I am using W2k, and the standard Python
2.5.1 binary distribution from www.pthon.org

I have already succesfully installed numpy, but when I try to install
SciPy (by running the binary provided at scipy.org) -
scipy-0.6.0.win32-py2.5.exe I get nothing.

That is to say, nothing happens - i.e. no information is printed on the
console, and the setup application simply quits with no warning/error
message.

Has anyone managed to succesfully install SciPy using
scipy-0.6.0.win32-py2.5.exe & Python on W2k?

what (if anything) am I missing?