[SCIRUBY] cfruby - cluster management made easy

Ara.T.Howard

check out the sciruby weekly spotlight

http://sciruby.codeforpeople.com/sr.cgi/WeeklySpotlight

pjotr prins has made it "oh so easy" to take down an entire cluster with a
single command using his cfruby toolkit for remote administration.

http://rubyforge.org/projects/cfruby/

get an inside peek into the windsurfing adventures of pjotr

http://sciruby.codeforpeople.com/sr.cgi/SciRubyInterviews/PjotrPrins

any biologists out there might be interested that pjotr is leading a
transaltion/update of the bioruby doccumentation into english.

http://www.bioruby.org/

you can follow the bioruby team's efforts here

http://open-bio.org/pipermail/bioruby/2005-September/thread.html

enjoy.

-a
| phone :: 303.497.6469
| anything that contradicts experience and logic should be abandoned.
| -- h.h. the 14th dalai lama

Garance A Drosehn

check out the sciruby weekly spotlight

http://sciruby.codeforpeople.com/sr.cgi/WeeklySpotlight

pjotr prins has made it "oh so easy" to take down an entire cluster with = a
single command using his cfruby toolkit for remote administration.

Interesting. In my case, I'm more interested in the "tools for emulating a=
nd
superseding the workings of GNU Cfengine". I happen to be looking at
the same kind of sysadmin issues right now, and was thinking about
rewriting 'package' (a program that came with Transarc AFS) into Ruby.

This cfruby project may be just the thing I was looking for. Thanks!