SciTE or FreeRIDE? ...

Meisenzahl, Christopher1

Which editor do you prefer for Ruby? I also have TextPad w/ the Ruby
syntax definition file installed.

I kind of like what I see of FreeRIDE so far.

Thanks again,

Chris

Christopher J. Meisenzahl CSTE
Sr. Automation Engineer
The Student Loan Corporation
(e-mail address removed)

is for the designated recipient only and may contain confidential and
distribution is prohibited. If you have received it in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete the original.

Gene Tani

just to clarify, you can put in whatever features you're looking for
(syntax highlighting/coloring, code folding, class browser, refactoring
tools, method signature suggestion /autocompletion, watch/breakpoints,
reg ex debugger etc.) into google search for the last year's threads,
it's probably been discussed

Jeff Barczewski

One of the nice things about Arachno is that you can run rails in the
debugger and the speed is usable. Trying to do the same in Eclipse is
too slow. I love Eclipse but it's pretty much not usable when trying
to debug in Rails.