screen capture

py

I need to take a screen shot of the computer screen.

I am trying to use PIL and I saw there is ImageGrab...however it only
works on Windows. Is there a platform-independent ability to work
around this?

thanks

titan516

Craig said:
I need to take a screen shot of the computer screen.

I am trying to use PIL and I saw there is ImageGrab...however it only
works on Windows. Is there a platform-independent ability to work
around this?

thanks

Maybe you can try http://www.acasystems.com ACA capture PRO , it , i
think,can fix your problem well..ACA capture is mutli-function screenshots
software, Not only image capture, but also video capture...

you can ge more information about ACA capture pro from
http://www.acasystems.com/en/screencapturepro/overview.htm here

Fredrik Lundh

Maybe you can try http://www.acasystems.com ACA capture PRO , it , i
think,can fix your problem well..

"System requirements: Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT 4.0
with sp6 or higher, Windows 2000, Windows XP or later version"

if the developers of that product are as clueless as the anonymous
cowards spamming on their behalf, that product must really suck.

</F>