Scroll bar in Grid View

Guest

Hi,
I have placed a grid view inside Atlas panel. On click of a button event,
data is populated in the grid view, I want to add scroll bar instead of
increasing the size of grid view.
I have written the following code.

scroll">

But the problem was scroll bar will be there if there no data aviabale in
the grid .

Hence I have make a condition (checking the row count in the grid ) and put
the code in side that.

Can any one give a better solution for this

Guest

Hi,
Thanks for your help.
But I need to optimize little bit this also.
The below code will work but it will reserve space for the grid view.
I have two data grid, one is completed task and other is for hydrated
..Suppose right now I don’t have single item in the hydrated list and I have
few items in the completed list (assume first one is hydrated grid and second
one is completed). In this case it is reserving space (normal height of grid)
for the first grid even though no data in the grid. It looks odd. If no data
is there in the first grid and second has data, second grid has to come top.
(This will work normal scenario, if we are not using div)

Also let me know any other better code. Rather than using div tag

Can any one help for this?