  1. Guest

    can any one helpme to find out to search record depends on non-primary key by usiing Datareader in one table of dataset contains two tables.

    , Nov 25, 2003

    Your command is going to have to be parameterized.Secondly why not use a stored procedure on the database, that the reader uses. This way would save a lot of code. The only other way I wold use is by creating a Dataadapter, pull in everything you want, then use a databinding manager to search through the dataset. The last way is tricky. Personally I hate to use databinding of any type.

    , Nov 25, 2003