    If someone is interested: contact me by email, please.

    Best regards
    Hans Georg Krauthaeuser

    Hans Georg Krauthaeuser, Oct 11, 2005

  2. Hans Georg Krauthaeuser

    malv Guest

    Hans Georg Krauthaeuser wrote:
    > Dear all,
    >
    > for the measurements in our labs we have developed python scripts that
    > are pretty fine for our needs. Basically, we have classes and call the
    > appropriate methods from the command line (or by other scripts). So, we
    > don't have any GUI.
    >
    > Now, an external customer want to use our software and -- as you can
    > imagine -- we want a pretty GUI.
    >
    > So, we are looking for someone who can develop such a pretty GUI for us
    > (of course for money). OS is Windows (XP). We are not fixed to a special
    > toolkit -- it just should look nice and do the job.
    >
    > Best would be someone from our region (Magdeburg, Germany).
    >
    > If someone is interested: contact me by email, please.
    >
    > Best regards
    > Hans Georg Krauthaeuser

    http://www.die-offenbachs.de/detlev/eric3.html
    If you run SuSE9.3 or SuSE 10.0, everything is there. Simply install
    eric or eric3.
    There is also a great gui design utility in the installation.
    You'll be going in no time.
    malv

    malv, Oct 12, 2005

  3. malv schrieb:
    > Hans Georg Krauthaeuser wrote:
    >
    >>Dear all,
    >>
    >>for the measurements in our labs we have developed python scripts that
    >>are pretty fine for our needs. Basically, we have classes and call the
    >>appropriate methods from the command line (or by other scripts). So, we
    >>don't have any GUI.
    >>
    >>Now, an external customer want to use our software and -- as you can
    >>imagine -- we want a pretty GUI.
    >>
    >>So, we are looking for someone who can develop such a pretty GUI for us
    >>(of course for money). OS is Windows (XP). We are not fixed to a special
    >>toolkit -- it just should look nice and do the job.
    >>
    >>Best would be someone from our region (Magdeburg, Germany).
    >>
    >>If someone is interested: contact me by email, please.
    >>
    >>Best regards
    >>Hans Georg Krauthaeuser

    > http://www.die-offenbachs.de/detlev/eric3.html
    > If you run SuSE9.3 or SuSE 10.0, everything is there. Simply install
    > eric or eric3.
    > There is also a great gui design utility in the installation.
    > You'll be going in no time.
    > malv

    Sorry for the question, but... Is this a bot?

    If not, just as a clearification: We are NOT looking for an IDE or an
    GUI tool. I'm sure, I can build a GUI, with eric3 or an other tool. I
    simply have not the time. So, we are looking for a person do do the job
    for us.

    regards
    Hans Georg

    Hans Georg Krauthaeuser, Oct 13, 2005