searching python/gui developper in germany

Hans Georg Krauthaeuser

Dear all,

for the measurements in our labs we have developed python scripts that
are pretty fine for our needs. Basically, we have classes and call the
appropriate methods from the command line (or by other scripts). So, we
don't have any GUI.

Now, an external customer want to use our software and -- as you can
imagine -- we want a pretty GUI.

So, we are looking for someone who can develop such a pretty GUI for us
(of course for money). OS is Windows (XP). We are not fixed to a special
toolkit -- it just should look nice and do the job.

Best would be someone from our region (Magdeburg, Germany).

If someone is interested: contact me by email, please.

Best regards
Hans Georg Krauthaeuser

malv

Hans said:
Dear all,

for the measurements in our labs we have developed python scripts that
are pretty fine for our needs. Basically, we have classes and call the
appropriate methods from the command line (or by other scripts). So, we
don't have any GUI.

Now, an external customer want to use our software and -- as you can
imagine -- we want a pretty GUI.

So, we are looking for someone who can develop such a pretty GUI for us
(of course for money). OS is Windows (XP). We are not fixed to a special
toolkit -- it just should look nice and do the job.

Best would be someone from our region (Magdeburg, Germany).

If someone is interested: contact me by email, please.

Best regards
Hans Georg Krauthaeuser
http://www.die-offenbachs.de/detlev/eric3.html
If you run SuSE9.3 or SuSE 10.0, everything is there. Simply install
eric or eric3.
There is also a great gui design utility in the installation.
You'll be going in no time.
malv

Hans Georg Krauthaeuser

malv said:
http://www.die-offenbachs.de/detlev/eric3.html
If you run SuSE9.3 or SuSE 10.0, everything is there. Simply install
eric or eric3.
There is also a great gui design utility in the installation.
You'll be going in no time.
malv
Sorry for the question, but... Is this a bot?

If not, just as a clearification: We are NOT looking for an IDE or an
GUI tool. I'm sure, I can build a GUI, with eric3 or an other tool. I
simply have not the time. So, we are looking for a person do do the job
for us.

regards
Hans Georg