Security error in loading c++ dll from asp.net

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by Pola, Dec 14, 2009.

  1. Pola

    Pola Guest

    Hello,

    We are loading our dll,which is written in c++,
    from asp.net.
    As a result we are getting the following error msg:
    " Microsoft.NET Framework
    Application attempted to perform an operation not allowed by the security
    policy
    To grant this application the required permission,
    contact your system administrator, or use the Microsoft .NET
    Framework Configuration tool".

    If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to
    continue.
    System.Security.Permissions.SecurityPermission.
    By the way when we loading this dll from Windows Form project (C#),
    all works well.

    Please help us to solve this error.
    What configuration should we change, to ignore this error msg.

    Thanks in advanced,
    Pola

    Pola, Dec 14, 2009

  2. Pola

    Joe Kaplan Guest

    You need to make sure your ASP.NET application is configured to run in "full
    trust" mode so that you can run unmanaged code. Check the various
    documentation references for examples of how to configure that.

    http://www.directoryprogramming.net

    Joe Kaplan, Dec 14, 2009