Security experts from Cyberoam, Novell, Wipro, IBM all at one place@Security Conf (April 9th, Mumbai

Discussion in 'Python' started by Akram Baig, Apr 7, 2011.

  1. Akram Baig

    Akram Baig Guest

    Hello ,

    How are you doing?

    The Conference will address the challenges and issues at the forefront
    of enterprise security. The conference brings together practitioners,
    professionals, and others interested in the latest advances in the
    security of computer systems and networks. Today ’s changing security
    landscape means you can’t leave anything to chance.. And new threats
    have kept you on your toes. We have 9 exciting technical sessions,
    delivered by Security experts. Learn what are some more of the
    unsettling things that need to be addressed?

    Sessions on:

    A New Security Blueprint

    Insider Threat: Identifying Your Insider

    Real Security for Server Virtualization

    Securing the Virtual Infrastructure

    The Truth is on the Wire: Event Analysis and Routine Monitoring Using
    Network Traffic

    The Changing Face of Endpoint Security

    Attacking and Defending SSL VPNs

    Network Access Technology: How to Manage Your IT Infrastructure

    Responding to a Wireless Attack on Your Network

    Intelligent Workload Management: Addressing Security & Identity
    Concerns

    You'll get the answers to these and many more questions at the
    conference:

    -What must I know about the evolving technologies of information
    security and
    related disciplines?

    -How do I become a more effective security professional?

    -How do I technically secure applications, or handle security for my
    industry specific requirements?

    -What is my career path within or outside my current company/agency?

    -How can I communicate my value to the business more effectively?

    Speakers:

    Vaidyanathan Iyer, Sales Leader, IBM Security Solutions

    Abhilash Sonwane, Sr. Vice President, Cyberoam

    Vijay Mahajani, Sr. Manager, Wipro Consulting Services

    Tejas Lagad, Director of Product Management, BFSI, Nexus Technology

    K. K. Mookhey, Principal Consultant, Network Intelligence India

    Shreeraj Shah, Director, Blueinfy & SecurityExposure

    Kartik Shinde, Senior Manager - Advisory Services, Ernst & Young

    Jaimon Jose Distinguished Engineer, Novell Inc

    DATE: April 9th, 2011 (Saturday)
    TIME: 9.00 AM to 5 PM
    VENUE: Ms Subbu Lakshmi Auditorium Plot - H, Bhaudaji Road
    Extention,Behind South Indian Education Society Sion West, Mumbai - 2

    REGISTER NOW:
    We have limited Seats. Attendance is limited to maintain an intimate
    setting and foster dialogue among all participants.

    To register, please visit: http://is.gd/securityconfmumbai and
    complete the form . There is a registration fee of Rs 500 only. This
    is towards: Access to Sessions, Tea/ Coffee & Refreshments and Lunch.

    We will also encourage you to pass on this note to your colleagues so
    that they could benefit from this conference. Please note: You may
    also ask your organization/ manager to sponsor you and your colleagues
    to attend this exciting conference.

    Security Conference 2011 provides an excellent opportunity to meet and
    network with delegates in a professional learning environment whilst
    demonstrating your commitment to community and the industry.

    Thanks
    Akram

    SiliconIndia is 12-year old media firm. We publish two technology &
    business magazines—one in the U.S and the other in India. Over the
    last one decade, SiliconIndia.com has emerged as the most trusted
    source for news and information for professionals. The portal has a
    global ranking of No.4 in the IT News & Media category. With over 3
    million registered users, SiliconIndia.com is the fastest growing
    portal and is ranked among the top 100 websites most trafficked from
    India.
    Akram Baig, Apr 7, 2011