    Is there anything else I can do?

    Thanks

    Henrik.
    Henrik Skak Pedersen, Nov 3, 2006

  2. Hello Henrik,

    Regarding on this thread, I've also found your another one posted in the
    following newsgroup discussing on the same question:

    Subject: Web Service Security
    Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.security

    Dominick and I have posted some suggestion on disable the WSDL document
    page of ASP.NET webservice there. Also, if you have any other questions
    about securing the webserice, please feel free to followup there.

    Thanks for your posting.

    Sincerely,

    Steven Cheng

    Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead